1-440-564-2084

To:   Savvy Network Marketer
RE:  NEW FAST GROWING HOME BUSINESS
From:  Richard Eastburn

This is an advertisement for a Home Business.  We hope you will find the
 information we provide useful in achieving your financial, personal,
and family goals.  If we have mailed this to you in error, please click
remove below.  You are on our list because you emailed me or I read a
classified ad of yours.  Thank you for your consideration

Unbelievable Growth In This Company Expected:     Now. . .Future

Get in on the early stage of a new dynamic business started in April
'98. Since April, people have joined by the thousands!.  We expect thousands
 more to be coming!�.. Yes, I did say thousands!!

Why is this company attracting so many people?
� Solid leadership to help you learn and gain success.
� Networking leaders bring in their downlines.
� Excellent products of value YOU will use.
� The best of compensation plans.
� Free suite of Internet business and marketing tools.

In the next few months this company has the strong potential to
 double--triple--and more.  The spillover will be incredible; AND that
benefits you'if you get in now.  If you get TWO people into the 2X6
matrix you are qualified.  Most people get EXCITED and get new people to join.
Many people are bringing their whole family into this business.  When
was the last time you saw a Home Business that you or others wanted lots of
family in the business??

 Take a look-.over 65% of all people who look like it and join.  This is
your chance for a truly unique business opportunity that can create your
financial independence.

If you are interested in creating your financial independence

        CALL:           1-440-564-2084
                                                    or
        WRITE:          Financial Independence, Suite 5108
                               8535 Tanglewood Square
                               Chagrin Falls, OH 44023-6401

Thank you. . . . .Richard Eastburn