There ARE NO Coincidences...

     * From: [email protected]

This is an interesting, coincidence?  ;-)

In a message dated 7/18/98 12:58:15 AM Central Daylight Time,
[email protected] writes:

<< The Author, for the first time realizing the dire warning
 hidden in ZZ Top's classic musical offering, 'Cheap Sun
 Glasses,' ... >>
ROFLOL!  What's coincidental?  The latest tune that my band, Nobody's Business
(in which I play bass and sing) has learned, is Cheap Sunglasses by ZZ Top.
If it ain't coinicidence, I got a 'scarecrow' in my band.

Someone tell me if it's good or bad to be in the 'Space Aliens Hide My Drugs'
series.  ;-)

Stan,

~ ~ ~ ~

It's no coincidence, Stan...we've been keeping an eye on you.

Toto
~~~~
p.s. - ou've got something hanging from your lip.
p.p.s. - No...the *left* side...