Nomination of Lyndon Larouche to the UNITED NATIONS OF THE FRINGE

        Hey Punks,
            As a United Nations OF the Cyber Fringe Member,  I am asking for
your input on giving Lyndon a nomination.  So far his war crimes only include
insanity and stupidity.  Being as Presidential elections will be coming in the
next few years, and I can't vote for my granpa again because he died.  And
Captain Kangaroo and Mr. Green Jeans arn't interested in being endorsed by
anyone, that leaves us without a candidate.  If we vote in Lyndon and his
crew, we would have gophers during our UN meetings.  I'm trying to get a web
page for the UNOCF but until then I'm winging it.  Consult all your Homies and
let me know.

              Sincerely,

                 Beth