please respond

Hello:
 My name is Enisa, I'm 13 years old. I write an online e-zine that for teens.
We have over 150+ members. We just started a few days ago. We are looking for
sponsors to sponsor our contests. These are some of the things we are able to
do for you...
 * A banner on our page
 * Repeated mentioning in our newsletters
 * And anything else that you would like
 These are the things I would like in return:
 *2-3 prizes for our contest
 And nothing more.
 If you are interested please e-mail <A HREF="MAILTO:[email protected]">me</A>
so we can discuss this further.
Please respond.
 Thank you for your time.
 Sincerely,
 <A HREF="MAILTO:[email protected]">Enisa</A>
<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/Craz8Grl/">http://members.aol.com/Craz8Grl/
</A>