Tarantula Day Afternoon - SPACE ALIENS HIDE MY DRUGS!!!

Tarantula Day Afternoon - SPACE ALIENS HIDE M DRUGS!!!

* To: Linda Reed--PCC West Campus CSC <[email protected]>
* Subject: Iz thiz real?
* From: Reeza! <[email protected]>
* Sender: [email protected]

This reads as real, not the mindless rehashing of almost'was that typically
characterizes the posts from "Linda Reed".

Linda, are you sure you didn't eat the drugs, and imagine you were a space
alien?

Reeza!

  As Carlos S. Thompson and Hunter Castenada would no doubt agree,
keeping track of what Was/!Was (TM), when surfing a Digital Mind
Wave on a hacked machine with both MultiMedia and MultiReality
capabilities, can sometimes leave one confused as to where OneSelf
(1) ends, and where the Other/GreatVoid (0) begins.
  Adding to the confusion is the fact that the normal True/False
values returned by IfAndOrWhoTheFuckWantsToKnowConditionalParole
Statements, is (1) for True, and (0) for False, making it very
easy for graduates of the Richard Nixon School of Reality to
believe that OneSelf is always right, while the Other is always
wrong, and that thus, They (TM) are out to get you, and that if
they succeed, They won't have Little Jimmy Hacker's Sack to kick
around anymore.

  On the other hand, the recent proliferation of rattlesnakes and
tarantulas showing up, out of the blue, on the doorstep of the
abode in which I am currently residing, as well as underneath the
desk from which I am currently canning the small squares of pink,
digital flesh being marketed on the CypherPunks Disturbed Male
LISP, leads me to believe that, unless I am picking up visions
of pre-release Stephen King novels through the fillings in my
teeth, then some part of what I am writing must be true enough
to be pissing *someone* off...
  Regretfully, although I have been driving the tarantulas out
into the desert and releasing them (next to the mayor's house),
I have not checked to see if they actually contain little, tiny
brain electrodes in their skulls, whereby they may be directed
by remote control toward me, specifically, by the children of
spooks who really haven't gotten the hang of the new technology,
yet, and who seize the opportunity to grease the family income
by putting their relatives on the payroll.

  Now, as far as the posts to the CypherPunks list purporting to
be from thirteen year-old nymphomaniacs and pipe-bomb avacados,
far be it from me to imagine, even in my deepest fits of raging
paranoia, that these might be some cheap attempt at getting me
to reply, given my past long, ramblind diatribes on young boys'
hardware, and young girls' software, not to mention the silly
allegations about Canada-wide warrants out for my arrest on Mad
Bomber charges.
  As I will soon extrapolate (this is the *wrong* word to use,
here, but it sounds so much like it has to do with leather, and
bondage, that I couldn't help myself...) on, any Spook/LEA who
took the time and trouble to run previous editions of my many
public eruditions through their ComputerizedPersonalProfiling
System would undoubtedly find that any entrapment aimed toward
me, personally, should use bait which smelled like BitchInHeat
sprayed on a NuclearSuitcaseMoustrap.
[Not to mention, as I will explain in more detail, early next
week, trolling for interest/information on the on-site preparation
of anthrax-related types of substances which could be safely
created without risk of self-exposure, if one were to have an
interest in, let's say, for the sake of argument, wiping out all
of the members of an enemy training camp, leaving nothing but a
PileOfBones where a GangOfOppressors previously existed.]

  Of course, any wild-eyed conspiracy theory involving a group
of individuals capable of monitoring the populace and having
agents in place throughout society who were in a position to
use detailed, effective personality profiles to control, fuck
with or entrap an astounding number of individual members of the
citizenry, would have to include hard evidence of research and
experimentation in these areas.
  No problem...

  The OfficiallyDeclaredGoodGuys working for GodBlessAmerica
SecretSpyAgencies, as opposed to SecretSpyAgencies of EvilForeign
GovernmentsofDarkerSkinnedPeople, always seem to find themselves
forced to, in order to develop the capacity to be here to help
us, study, in detail, the techniques and methods of the most vile,
depraved monsters on the face of the earth.
  Thus CIA brainwashing researchers such as psychologist John
Gittinger, in order to prepare to 'help' us, needed not only to
study the records of the Nazi medical butchers at Dachau, and the
techniques of Communist Chinese brainwashing methods, but even to
pore over ancient documents which went as far back as the Spanish
Inquisition.

[Note From The Author: I would be the last to cast aspirsions on
 Mr. Gittinger doing his job, any more than I would do so on the
 Allan Memorial Institute Staff Members who chased an escaping
 Lauren G. up Mount Royal, in her attempts to escape the mind-
 butchery of Dr. Ewen Cameron, and, after dragging back, "shot her
 full of sedatives, attached electrodes to her temples, and gave
 her a dose of electroshock," or, even cast aspersions on those
 nice folks at the Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City who
 were only doing their jobs--and if a few people get their minds
 destroyed, or children are burned alive in an agonizing, horrible
 death as a result of these people doing their jobs, who am I to
 complain, since things are OK for me...I'm eating regularly, TV
 has been pretty good this week, and I was only beaten by guys
 who looked a lot like Mounties, with a member of the Pima County
 Sheriff's Department looking on, a single time this week.]

  In order to put the efforts of our GodBlessAmerica SecretSpys
to crack open the secrets of the BadMindControllers, as well as
the minds of their own test subjects, into proper perspective,
we must take note that, according to Harold Wolff, a professor of
neurology and psychology at Cornell University,
  "The problem faced by the physician is quite similar to that
faced by the Communist interrogator."
  John Marks explains that,
  "Both would be trying to put their subject back *in*harmony*
with*his*environment*, whether the *problem* was headache or
*ideological*dissent*." and that,
  "He felt he could help his patients by putting them into an
isolated, disoriented state, from which it would be easier to
create new behavior patterning."

[EditWhore's Note: A quick perusal of the Mission Statements of
 a wide variety of groups, organizations and agencies, such as
 the Moonies, the Mafia, the CIA, the Political Party Machines,
 the American Psychiatric Association, our Mothers and Fathers,
 Teachers and Principals, were all trying to use 'Differential
 Amnesia/PsychicDriving' because they were from SelfDeclared
 Authority, and they were there to Help (TM) us...]

[Note From T. Arthur: I, personally, have had so much Help (TM)
 during my lifetime, that I have had to have reconstrutive surgery
 on my ButtHole six times.]

  Anyway...
  The *BadNews*, for those concerned about the 'potential' for
current InterNet/Computer Technology to be used in putting us all
in little digital boxes (for future herding into little digital
feeding pens, to eventually be heavily salted and spit out into
snack-bowls on the counters of Reptilian Nazi bars, during Happy
For*Some*OfUsHour), is that the work towards eventually being
able to take polls of the *average* public mind, as well as making
the public mind *average*, has been going on at a hectic pace for
over a half-century, and that Computer/InterNet technology is
merely icing on the cake for the Controllers who already know
that the 'MineSweeper' game in Windows is even more fun when
played in the MeatSpace of ThirdWorldCountries, using children
as playing pieces, to guess where the mines are.
("OK, Raoul, now take two steps to the left...")

  In the late thirties and early forties, a variety of university
educators/researchers were involved in the twin areas of devising
ways to measure/categorize the populace and influence/program the
citizenry, as well.
 General Donovan enlisted Harvard psychology professor H. Murray
to devise a testing program to help sort through the recruits
being rushed through the OSS. This systematic effort to evaluate
an individual's personality, in order to predict his future
behavior, would soon be used in large corporations, starting
with AT&T.
  Around the same time, Erich Fromm's 1930's questionnaire, which
had been devised to psychoanalyze German workers as being either
"authoritarian," "revolutionary," or "ambivalent," was changed
by Theodor Adorno to be used in a more politically correct manner,
measuring the "democratic personality," rather than measuring the
"revolutionary personality." (TroubleMakers, all of them...)

  The end-goal of this fixation on 'measuring,' of course, is
to weed out the misfits, and to recognize which individuals would
benefit from a 'reeducation' of their basic world view.

  Madison Avenue would fund much of the public-opinion survey
development used to guage and measure different categories of
the citizenry, while the Office of Radio Research at Columbia
University would emerge from the MindControlCloset as the Bureau
of Applied Social Research, with Cominterns' Lazersfeld turning
his attentions to psychoanalyzing American voting behavior.
  Naturally, the first American President elected with the Madison
Avenue and Social Research agencies in full control of the his
campaign, was a military man, former General, Dwight Eisenhower.

  By the time that MassMindControl techniques were sufficiently
developed to enable them to be used influence the election of our
political leaders, MKULTRA resident psychologist, John Gittinger,
had apparently learned enough about interrogation from his study
of the Spanish Inquisition, Dachau, Communist China, etc., to
create a unique system for assessing personality and predicting
future behavior.
  His 'Personality Assessment System' (PAS), has not only been
described as "the key to the whole clandestine business," but was
quickly integrated into government, education, military, cororate
and societal arenas as a means of determining the future, and the
positions to be held, by those who had been categorized by the
plethora of variations that were generated from Gittinger's work.

  One of the keys to Gittinger's PAS, was it's ability to reveal,
with "uncanny accuracy," how well people were able to "adapt their
social behavior to the demands of the culture they lived in."
  In essence, it was the perfect tool for weeding out the trouble
makers and misfits who were incapable or unwilling to 'adapt' to
whatever elements of society and culture which were deemed to
be 'important' by those in charge of developing the tests.

  Gittinger was funded under the cover of the Human Ecology Found-
ation, and CIA officials considered his work to be such a major
triumph in mind-control technology, that they moved his base of
operations to a CIA proprietary company, Psychology Assessment
Associates, in Washington.
  They provided psychological services for American corporations
overseas, with branch offices in Hong Kong, Europe, and throughout
the Far East, enabling them to influence the nature and types of
the 'personalities' that would move into positions of influence
in American firms around the world.

  The Human Ecology Foundation literally inundated the research
and educational community with hundreds of thousands of dollars
in grants to expand the range of the PAS to include a wide variety
of government, educational, corporate and social arenas, including
a grant to the Educational Testing Service, which prepares the
College Board Exams which decides who advances in the American
system of higher education.
  David Saunders, in charge of the ETS's research, studied the
correlation between brain (EEG) patterns and the College Board
Exams results, as well as helping Gittinger apply the system to
other countries and cultures.

  Gittinger, who was "building a unique database on all phases
of human behavior" (Gee, I wonder what for...), was able to do
a bang-up job in this area, as a result of the Human Ecology
Foundation being able, as the project funder of most research
in this area, to require the researchers to provide them with
the gathered data.
  John Marks tells us,
  "Gittinger collected Wechslers of businessmen, students, high-
priced fashion models, doctors, and just about any other discrete
group he could find a way to have tested. In huge numbers, the
Wechslers came flowing in, 29,000 sets, in all, by early 1970's,
each one accompanied by biographic data."

  Gettinger particularly sought out results on deviant forms of
personality--people who had rejected the values of their society
or who had some hidden vice--since, although the PAS had become
the darling of the psychological research community, it's chief
purpose was to expand, into the public sector, the clandestine
art of "assessing and exploiting human personality and motivations
for ulterior purposes," as the CIA Inspector General said in 1963,
while giving high marks to the PAS meeting the "prime objectives"
of "control, exploitation, or neutralization," while recognizing
that "These objectives are innately anti-ethical rather than
therapeutic in their intent."
  As John Marks succinctly states, "In other words...the business
of the PAS, like that of the CIA, is control."

  Those who are particularly enamored of themselves, due to how
superiorly they performed on their College Entrance Exams, will
be happy to know that, if they find themselves unemployed, they
may well have a position waiting for them in Uruguay, where John
Gittinger took a personal hand in using the PAS to help the CIA
select members of an anti-terrorist police unit known for their
incredibly brutal methods, including torture.
  A former CIA psychologist states, "If you put a lot of money out
there, there are many people who are lacking the ethics even of
the CIA." He adds that the U.S. has become an extremely control-
oriented society from the classroom to politics to television
advertising.
  John Marks notes, "Spying and the PAS techniques are unique only
in that they are more systematic and secret."

  Another CIAMindControlJustifyingAngel, a Technical Services
Section (capable of writing *real* 'poison pen letters') scientist
speaks of the CIA 'behavioral research' being, as Marks describes
it, "a logical extension of the efforts of American psychologists,
psychiatrists,and sociologists to change behavior," with their
motivation being to "manipulate their subjects in trying to make
mentally disturbed people well, in turning criminals into law-
abiding citizens, and in pushing poor people to get off welfare."
  The CIAMindControlJustifyingAngel cites these as examples of
"behavior control modification for socially acceptable reasons
which...change from time to time" in regard to the public's
attitude.
  What the scientist fails to mention, is that virtually all of
the research and experimentation in the above areas has resulted
from the work being funded and directed by secret government
agencies who *direct* the work into these areas.
 (e.g. - Psychedelic therapy being wholly instigated by the CIA
  and Military Intelligence, until they pulled the plug overnight,
  after their own needs had been met, at which time all of the
  doctors, patients and research subjects could GoFuckThemselves!)

  Not only are minimum-wage employees at the local Circle-K
convenience store chosen by CIA proxy, but also an amazing number
of current research subjects in experiments which, on the surface,
seem to be perfectly legitimate.
  A great deal of this mind-control experimentation has been done
under the guise of research on alcoholism and mental illness.
  For instance, one of the first external applications of John
Gittinger's CIA/PAS work was the Hoffer-Osmond Diagnostic Test
for Schizophrenia.

  Hoffer and Osmond had received a lot of CIA funding to do work
with alcoholics, who were good subjects for mind-control work, as
their was no real 'treatment' involved, which would only interfere
with the true purposes of the experiments and research.
  Once the PAS made it possible for the CIA to efficiently and
effectively test subjects for their suitability for MKULTRA mind-
control work, the Hoffer-Osmond Diagnostic Test was miraculously
born, wherein a wide range of people who would have ordinarily
received varying diagnoses, were suddenly classified under the
umbrella of Schizophrenia, which, lo and behold, CIA/Rockerfeller
Foundation grantee physicians had discovered could be 'treated'
with OrthoMolecular (Vitamin) Therapy, which, conveniently, would
also not interfere with the methods and goals of the current mind-
control experiments, since the MKULTRA was no longer interested
in finding out the potential of mind-control techniques dependent
on the subjects being whacked-out on heavy drugs.

  In the end, we are left with a disturbing picture of American
Military and Government Secret Intelligence Agencies being the
driving force behind the instigation of almost all modern research
into a wide variety of Scientific Arenas which are coordinated
under the universal umbrella of the Controllers, the goal being
to have access to the information and tools necessary to herd us
all into categories from which we can then be spit out into the
system into a predesignated position in society, or just plain
spit out...

  ou remember the BadNazis, don't you? ou know, the ones who
were sentenced to be hung at the Nuremberg trials, for engaging
in research that U.S. Military Intelligence immediately grabbed,
in order to 'study'?
  Well, it turns out that many of the BadNazis were magically
turned into GoodNazis, by the waving of a DeNazification Wand.
  And who was 'waving' this DeNazification Wand?
  The UsualSuspects, of course...

  Dr. Ewen Cameron, the man who butchered the minds of women who
were suffering from nothing more than menopause or post-partum
depression, was a DeNazification WandWaver.
  A variety of Commintern's I.S.P. were involved in deciding who
got WavedAt with the DeNazification Wands, and who got Whacked
by them, including I.S.P.'s Marcuse, Neumann and Kirchheimer,
who wrote the Denazification Guide.
  Most amazingly of all, many of those chosen as being suitable
candidates for DeNazification, were hand-picked for eligibility
for entry into the U.S. under new identities, as part of Project
PaperClip, by one of the main BumBuddies of the AngelOfDeath,
Josef Mengeles.

[Note from T. Arthur: Although the actual whereabouts of the
 AngelOfDeath have remained a matter of speculation and debate
 over the years, I have reason to believe, as a result of the
 information I received from attaching a 9V battery to the
 electrodes implanted in the skull of yet another Tarantula
 who emerged from under my computer desk, scant minutes ago,
 that Dr. Mengeles is currently living next door to me, with
 his rent being paid by the RCMP and the CIA.
 Those who wish to verify this information for themselves will
 be able to locate the Tarantula in Tucson, outside of the
 mayor's home, in about an hour.]

  While the Controllers continue to yank the mental and emotional
chains of the general public, through use of OfficiallyRecognized
BadGuys, and the 4HorseMen, etc., they seem to have absolutely no
qualms about importing the Monsters into America and setting them
up with the best of what the country has to offer, in order to
further government interest in activities which have resulted
in death sentences to those on the 'losing' end of various wars,
as well as giving high-level positions to those capable of helping
the GoodGuys to tweak the MindControl technology used by the Bad
Guys, to exercise BadSocialControl, so that the GoodGuys can use
that same technology to exercise GoodSocialControl.

[I've got to go now. I just finished filling out the application
 for my Fresh Values Card, from Smith's, which gives me a nickle
 off on a can of beans for informing them which of my neighbors
 have Jewish blood coursing through their veins. (ou need to turn
 in five Jews, and I only know three, so I fudged on a couple of
 the entries...) - T. Arthur]

Jews - Smoke 'em if you got 'em...