Quaint Customs Warning - SPACE ALIENS HIDE MY DRUGS!!!

Canadian Customs Warning - SPACE ALIENS HIDE M DRUGS!!!

  Although the Reptilian Nazis making preparations in the lavoratories
of their SecretUnderGroundBunkers pose an eventual threat to the safety
and security of humanity itself, there are many more immediate dangers
present in our lives which can bring serious consequences to anyone who
remains unaware of them.
  Thus, I feel that it is important for everyday, average citizens to
issue travel warnings for those who may be thinking in venturing into
some of the more corrupt areas of the world, such as Canada, where they
may find themselved subject to arbitrary and capricious actions by the
heavy-handed Canadian Customs BorderGuards before even being allowed to
enter the country, after which they will be subject to whatever illegal
acts and measures that the Royal Canadian Mounted Police choose to
perpetrate upon them.

  It is particularly important to be wary of entering through certain
Customs ports, such as Regway, Saskatchewan, which have a long history
of abuse of authority and criminal malefeasance.
  Bill Mitchell, a Canadian Customs OffalSlur at the Regway port, has
been known to steal thousands of dollars worth of goods from those passing
through while he is on duty, while being extremely evasive when asked
about the legality of his conduct, as well as being very inept at hiding
the fact that he is a lying, scumbag piece of shit who is not intelligent
enough to tell even halfway believable lies.

  Although I normally advise people to make what effort they can to get
whatever measure of Justice they can through normal legal channels, in
the case of countries such as Canada, where even high-ranking political
figures are known to be corrupt, where many of the Judges have histories
of corruption, substance abuse and complicity in the illegal activities
of law enforcement officials, I certainly could not find fault with
anyone who surveyed the situation they found themselves in and decided
that their best option was to used armed force to prevent becoming a
victim of the oppressive, unethical and illegal actions of armed bandits
working under the cover of Canadian Government Authority.
  As well, although one might morally and ethically be perfectly justified
in putting a bullet through the brain of armed Canadian Government Bandits
who have been trained to deal violently with any person who resists their
attempts at enforcing their alleged authority, even when doing so in an
unethical and illegal manner, it would be unwise for them to act hastily,
since one must be prepared to follow through in regard to such an action,
by also eliminating any other government agents who may be present and
would constitute an immediate or future threat to the individual who
refuses to be subjected to illegal and unethical government actions.

  Although I suppose that one might make a case for being 'better safe
than sorry' when entering Canada through a port such as Regway, and just
going ahead and whacking out the whole lot of them, so that they don't
have a chance to get the jump on you, before proceeding into the country,
I personally think that if one has prepared in advance for dealing with
the danger that the Regway Customs OffalSlurs represent, then this option
should not be necessary.
  Of course, I realize that I, myself, am a rather conservative person,
so I would certainly not pass judgement on those who are more of a
'take the BullShit by the horns' type of individual.

  Being, as I say, rather conservative by nature, I don't usually feel
it necessary to immediately put to death violent armed Canadian Government
Thugs for their crimes against myself or other citizens, even though doing
so might well help to prevent future criminal abuses by violent, armed
people in positions of authority, since there area variety of other routes
that one might take in extracting a measure of Justice or EqualizationOf
TheAnalSexualBalanceOfTheTao.

  As always, anyone who chooses to attempt to receive redress for the
crimes committed against them by those in authoritative government
positions will be fighting a battle in which the Canadian Justice System
is stacked against them. Even though Judge Lee, a notorious drunkard who
has performed GodOnlyKnows how many travesties of justice while rendering
legal judgements while totally ShitFaced, has retired, many of the other
Canadian judges, while perhaps not being as totally out-of-control, are
nonetheless known to rubber-stamp pretty much every instance of criminal]
abuse perpetrated on the citizenry, as a matter of course.
  Likewise, the Saskatchewan Justice Department is well-known by the
citizens to be a FuckingJoke (TM), and that any person who dares to
file a complaint against members of the Canadian Legal Community can
expect to be subjected to ridicule and abuse by Justice Department
Investigators, as well as perhaps finding themselves the target of
further persecution by those being WhiteWashed by their Justice Department
BumBuddies.

  Realizing that any citizen who shot and killed an armed intruder in his
home who was attempting to rob HimOrHer of thousands of dollars worth of
personal propery would likely be regarded as a hero, while a citizen who
shot and killed an ArmedCanadianGovernmentThug who was doing the same,
would be the immediate subject of villification by all arms of Canadian
Opinon/Reality Creating Agencies, my own preference is to set a goal of
returning (1,000)Tit-for-(1)Tat.
  Being, as I say, a pretty conservative fellow, I have refrained, for
the most part, over the years, from extracting a large measure of revenge
or retribution for the unethical and illegal TravestiesOfJustice that I
have been subjected to by various CanadianAuthorities. Having gone to
great lengths to act with reason and civility in the face of oppression
and persecution for quite some length of time, and at considerable
personal expense to both my finances and my psyche, I can see no reason
to have any qualms of conscience in regard to henceforth requiring
AThousandEyesForAnEye (TM) as a BalanceOfPayments for acts of thievery
and illegality against my person by ArmedCanadianGovernmentThugs.

  Naturally, if anyone feels that they can offer good, solid advice in
regard to why it might be more ethical or justified for me to just keep
on TakingItInTheAssTimeAndTimeAgain without complaint or retribution,
then I would be more than happy to forward them some advice I received
from S.M. Halloran, who works as a Biochemical Researcher at a Spooky
Drug Laboratory in AssassAnkara, Turkey: