Beat The IRS & PAY-NO-MORE

                            - PLEASE READ -
                            ***************
   The Founding Fathers of The United States of America wrote our Con-
stitution, Bill of Rights and Declaration of Independence to set us FREE
from TYRANNY and TAXATION.

   Our Founding Fathers did not want our government to make you pay
INCOME TAXES. If you study the Constitution, and the IRS tax laws, you
will find that paying income taxes is not mandatory.  It is based on a
voluntary system. The LAWS and the SUPREME COURT and the IRS have ruled
that Federal income taxes are VOLUNTARY and FILING A RETURN IS NOT
REQUIRED in many cases if you properly VOLUNTEER OUT OF THE SYSTEM AND
THEIR JURISDICTION..

   "Our tax system is based on individual self assessment and
      VOLUNTARY COMPLIANCE." - M. Caplin, IRS Commissioner

"OUR TAX SYSTEM IS BASED UPON VOLUNTARY ASSESSMENT AND PAYMENT AND NOT
ON DISTRAINT" -Supreme Court Ruling, Flora v. U.S., 362 U.S. 145

It is very EASY and LEGAL to volunteer out of the IRS tax system, but
you must know the EXACT PROCESS REQUIRED to do this simple task. If
you don�t know the correct way to do this, you could be FINED $500 by
the IRS.

    If you will spend JUST $35.00 we will send you our report:
                  "BEAT THE IRS & PAY-NO-MORE".
             Our report will SET YOU FREE  LEGALLY!

After reading our report and filling out a simple form you will be
FREE from the IRS BANDITS and the graduated Federal INCOME TAX ...
FOREVER. Our report is guaranteed to STOP FEDERAL INCOME TAX
WITHHOLDING from your pay check!!! You will never have to pay Federal
income taxes again. You will never have to file a 1040 Form again. You
will never have to keep personal expense or income records. You will
be completely FREE from the Federal income tax and the IRS. We send
you absolute PROOF you do not have to file a return.

After reading our report and following simple instructions your pay
check will be free from those nasty income tax deductions. This will
put an extra $20 to $200 in your pocket every week!.

       "ISN�T IT ABOUT TIME YOU GET PAID WHAT YOUR WORTH?"

        Now is the time to fight back. Please read on!!!

                  "BEAT-THE-IRS  & PAY-NO-MORE"

Our PACKAGE, (Beat The IRS & PAY-NO-MORE) will teach you EXACTLY how
to EASILY: STOP FEDERAL Income Tax Withholding, STOP April filing of
1040 Form, &  STOP THE IRS EXTORTION PERMANENTLY! This works for all
Citizens that are not government employes, don't deal in Alcohol,
Tobacco, or fire arms, or own a corporation or own a business where
you are under a duty to withold from your employes paycheck.
The IRS Federal Income Tax System is based on VOLUNTARY COMPLIENCE...
We will teach you how to legally VOLUNTEER OUT OF THE SYSTEM!
Your Success is ABSOLUTELY Unconditionally GUARANTEED! Our methods
work every time for everybody if you were born in and live in one of
the 50 Republic States and are not a government employee.
Also you can not live or work on Government Property such as a Mili-
tary base, Washington, D.C., Guam, Semoa, Virgin Islands, etc.
Our method is 100% legal,  honest and ethical. We will pay anybody
$1,000 if they can  prove our method is ILLEGAL, DISHONEST or
UNETHICAL!!! Our method has worked for every person who has ever
bought this package without exception.

                    NOBODY HAS EVER FAILED!!!

- Our PACKAGE includes a LIFETIME, FREE, 40% PAY OUT Dealership,
PLUS ALL the marketing material master copies you will ever need.
YOUR PAYCHECKS WILL BE 10% TO 35% BIGGER EVERY WEEK, within 2 weeks
of filing the proper forms and affidavit. WHY NOT GIVE YOURSELF A
RAISE THIS YEAR BY EXERCISING AND ENJOYING MORE OF YOUR CONSTITU-
TIONAL RIGHTS. SET YOURSELF FREE!
Your package includes unlimited FREE phone consultations, a copy
of the U.S. Constitution, The Bill of Rights, forms, affidavits,
and much,  much more!

TO ORDER BY MAIL: Send this order form plus your Name, Address,
Phone # and a $35+$3 S&H  (Money Order Only) to:
LINKCO --Dept. # 00001 -- POB 66781 -- Phoenix, AZ 85082
Phone: (602)267-9688

                  Thanks for reading this message!
               -(Unconditional Money Back Guarantee)-
                     - Copyright 1996 Linkco -
To be REMOVED from this list type REMOVE in the subject area of
a new e-mail and send to:  [email protected]