Re: "Where's Toto?"

    y'al are missing the tornado: "Toto" is a small dog. rather
    territorial in fact. now, since I have literally made the
    acquaintance of both "Toto" and his master/mistress, I shall
    leave the reader to solve the exercise of "who is the master?"

    clue: it's not attila!

    clue: all truth can be found in "Alice in Wonderland"

	attila out...

On Tue, 28 Jul 1998, Samson wrote:

>On Mon, 27 Jul 1998 17:57:20 -0700  Tim May <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> >Where's Toto?
>>
>> Toto has been bombing us for weeks. Or did you think "Linda Reed" is really
>> a woman, rather than a small dog?
>
>Shit!  There goes that fantasy!  For weeks I've dreamt about how kewl
>it would be to fuck a female cypherpunk.
>
>I guess I'll have to become a fed... at least I can fuck Jim Bell.
>

>gurlmonger

    go not unto usenet for advice, for the inhabitants thereof will say:
      yes, and no, and maybe, and I don't know, and fuck-off.

    To be a ruler of men, you need at least 12 inches....
    There is no safety this side of the grave.  Never was; never will be.