Bulk emailing service

                       Bulkman Direct Email Promotion

           Bulkman --> Call (336) 584-4715 for ordering information,
                   custom orders, and Website information.

Bulkman Services offers professional, effective direct email advertising to
promote your business or website.  With our service you will reach thousands
of people who are interested in what you have to offer.  We can send up to
200,000 emails out for you with your own sales letter.  The email addresses
that we use are freshly extracted daily from people actually online either
chatting or surfing! Plus, the people who receive your email aren't
overloaded with other offers.  We also offer targeted emailing using a target
audience that you specify, for example - music lovers, single mothers,
college students, etc.

We use up to date, high quality programs to effectively extract fresh
addresses and successfully mail your message.  This is why our service is
more effective than others - Bulkman will give the sales boost you've been
looking for.  Try out our services and  you will be overloaded with response
and sales!!!

We accept any questions and phone orders -

Call --> (336) 584-4715    - Anytime -

Based upon your previous Internet postings or visits to one of our affiliate
web sites, you have been carefully selected to receive the following as a
person interested in business possibilities.  If you have received this
message in error, please accept our apology as a responsible e-mailer.
However, this is a ONE TIME only announcement and