Hi! I'm only 12 years old

Do you really have this much time on your hands? Man yer gonna attract
the wrong attention by saying that shit, your not a very convincing 12
year old, I can see the monster glow in your eyes, the same one my
sister met that day in the park.  If you are 12, and are really as
stupid as I think you are, and want to meet the 38 year old monster in
the park, Then I say go for it, hell its not like i or anyone else
really give a shit about you anyway.  And if you think this is cool,
then you are way the fuck off base.