RE: Internet is rickety

Vladimir Z. Nuri[SMTP:[email protected]] wrote

> MG: it's a question: do you imlement security top
> down, or bottom up? which is the top? the internet,
> or the computer?
> it's very taoist-- I don't think there is a correct answer.

You implement security on the systems in which you
have an interest. If you run a large email server you secure
that. If you don't want people to read what's on your
own PC, you secure that. If we all look after what's in
our own hands it will all work.

But remember the old rules of thumb of

Ken