Deaf Cons 5.9.2

                          *** The Fire House Inn ***
                                 Come visit us
                               Telnet: fhouse.org
                                WWW:  fhouse.org
                                  ***********

Deaf Cons 5.9.2 - SPACE ALIENS HIDE MY DRUGS!!!

  My SpurOfTheMomentDecision to join Forces (pardon the pun) with the
RCMP in their attempts to villify me was partly the result of an interesting
revelation by the Secret Service during their interview with me, partly
a result of a rather disturbing discovery shortly after my construction
and dissemination of a variety of VirtualNuclearDevices in Southern
Saskatchewan, and a number of other interesting anomolies which led to
WetDream Crescendo during my Deaf Cons 5.9 Jimi Hendrix Experience.

  I had constructed a variety of VirtualNuclearDevices which utilized
such rEvolutionary VirtualConcepts as MasonJars full of water, containing
Metallica tapes/albums, representing HeavyWater, Dildos and Chocolate
Donuts, which served as the PlutoUraniumCynicalAss, soon to become,
by virtue of SyphlitticDecay, a CriticalMass given by excommunicated
GayCatholicPriests who were BadMouthing the Pope, without swallowing.
(As well as a plethora of other Half-Life/Half-Meaningful Cymbals of
AtomicSavagery intended as a SlightlyOverTheHeadOfMentalMidgets HINT!!!
to the RCMP that They (TM) could FuckAllOfTheSheepleSomeOfTheTime, and
FuckSomeOfTheSheepleAllOfTheTime, but, as the Tim C. May Vernacular
Translation of the Bible plainly states, "Truth (TCM) is a TwoEdgedDick,"
and "It is easier for a needle to pass through the scarred veins of
a Junkie, than for a member of a ThreeLetterSecretGovernmentAgency to
pass enough water on themselves to keep from BurningInHell."

Fitting A Round PsychoKiller Into A Square MadBomber Profile:
"Being framed is the sincerest form of flattery."
~Lee Harvey Oswald

  Less than a mile south of the Canadian Border, as I was going through the leather computer bag which had contained the Virtual Nuclear Devices I had
recently dropped off, I found a live ShotGunShell in a container much
like those I had used to construct parts of the devices. I immediately
flashed back to the face of the 'retired' US Air Force Intelligence Agent
who had passed by my house in Bienfait that morning, as I was leaving,
and who seemed unable to look his OldDrinkingBuddy in the eye, instead
casting a GuiltyGaze toward the ground and walking just a little bit
faster...
  When the Secret Service dropped a reference to 'gasoline' being a
part of the make-up of 'bombs' being attributed to me in the Great
White Snort, and articles began showing up in the Tucson NewsRags
about mysterious 'gasoline bombs' being discovered in Tucson, I got
the uneasy feeling that the identity of the UnknownIndividual involved
had been decided well in advance of the 'discovery' of the devices.
  After the Secret Service had gone through my truck, with my full
permission, undoubtedly observing the McDonald Observatory pamphlet
that I had picked up on my last TruthMonger SoftTarget Tour Of Ameridca,
an article in the Tuscon NewsRags a few day later pointed out that a
ten-million dollar telescope/mirror was being moved to a more secure
location in order to prevent sabotage. Once again, I could distinctly
smell Villification in the air.

  Everywhere I go lately, from Tucson to Vegas, Nogales to Bullhead City,
I seem to be encountering both Metal&PlasticBadge LEAs who threaten me
with documented instances of my guilt from the Proverbial DogAtLarge
CrimesAgainstHumanity, to a plethora of other Illegal/Villainous crimes
such as Animal Abuse, Bomb Threats, Death Threats, Suspicion Of Intent
To Have A Bad Attitude, EtAl, AdInfinituum--all without ever seeming to
actually have anything to charge me with, per se.
  Can you say 'Villification'...sure, you can...

  In 1969, after being charged with possession of a single joint, in
Yorkton, Saskatchewan, I found myself, after having driven for years
without receiving any tickets for traffic infractions, hauled up in
front of the judge who would be deciding my fate on the drug charge,
as the result of a dozen or so minor traffic offenses.
  By the time I went to court on the drug charge, I might as well have
been wearing a prison uniform and holding a MugShotNumberCard under my
chin, since I was more of a standard court fixture than much of the
furniture in the courtroom.
  The more the JackBoot in your back changes, the more it remains the
same...

  While working on the US Customs computer system during the late a970's,
I pulled up my computer profile, with the customs officer watching me
unaware that it was my file, since he knew me only as C.J. Parker.
  When I pointed to a particular notation in the file and asked what
it meant, he laughed and said it was a ThinlyVeiledNotice to those
reading it that, "If you get a chance to Fuck this guy, Fuck him *good*."
  Comforting...

  Things in American Law Enforcement and the American Justice System are
reaching the point where it would be a DogSend to merely have "a few
good men doing nothing," so that Evil would Prevail at a less rapid pace
than it is currently doing.
  The multitude of BadMen doing Evil, yet portraying themselves as the
DefendersOfFreedomAndJustice, has reached proportions where the Citizenry,
were they not so Numbed&Stupified by the DailyTorrents of DoubleSpeak,
DoubleStandards and DoubleDealing by RecognizedAuthority, would rise
up against the ArmedOppressors with such violence as to make the
Somalian people defending their homes and neighborhood against the
ArmedInvaders of the GreatestOppressiveDemocracyInTheWorld look like
schoolchildren playing games.

  Maybe we need to drag the bodies of AmerikanOppressors through
American streets. Maybe we need to bomb our own embassies, at home.
  Maybe we need to defend ourselves against our HomeGrown Oppressors
every bit as Valiently as those in Foreign Lands who must find it
incredulous that our GreatLeaders can express such surprise that
UnGrateful Foreign Wretches shoot back at our troops and bomb our
embassies when we engage in ArmedInvasions of their HomeLands in
order to impress upon them that, "We're from a Democratic Government
and we're here to *help* you--EVEN IF IT MEANS KILLING EVERY LAST
ONE OF YOU IGNORANT, FOREIGN SAVAGES!!!"