Who is who

This is a responsible email being sent by AC Enterprises.  1055 Stewart
Ave., Bethpage , NY 11714.  Tel. (516) 937-9001. Email
[email protected].  The above statement complies with section 301
requirements relating to transmissions of unsolicited commercial
electronic mail.  To remove your name from our list immediately, please
email: [email protected] with remove as the subject.  We maintain our
lists responsibly, and apologize for any inconvenience.

Dear Candidate,

You were recently nominated by The Office of Public Affairs for a free
listing in The Kensington Who's Who Directory.

http://www.gwh.net/~kensing/

Our Public Affairs Office gathers information from many recognized
sources, including professional associations and societies, trade
organizations, newspaper and magazine articles, professional reference
publications, web presence, and referrals from existing members.

As a highly respected professional in your field of expertise, we
believe your contributions merit very serious consideration for
inclusion in The Kensington Who's Who Directory.

To maintain the level of accuracy, we ask you to click on the web
address highlighted below and fill out the brief bit of information
required for inclusion.

There is no cost or obligation to be listed in The Kensington Who's Who
Directory.  All applicants will receive a free gift compliments of
Kensington Who's Who.

http://www.gwh.net/~kensing/

My Sincere Thanks,

Lisa Narod