Firm X

Folks,

This came to me via subliminal channel. I am neither the author of it, nor
do I make any claim that I have vetted the material. I'm posting it only to
honor the request of the sender. I can make no assertions as to its
validity, only that I'm forwarding it as I received it, without any
modifications save my signature and the space I prepended to the key block's
header and footer lines to avoid the normal signing-of-key problems some
might have.

   dave

................................. cut here .................................

'firm x' - as part of its development research effort - is soliciting
interest from technical professionals in the fields of cryptography,
information protection, physical security, network architecture and
security policy.

in connection with its advanced payment system development project and
related network architecture design requirements 'firm x' anticipates a
near immediate need for-

5-7 full time network/software research and development hires
interested parties should possess the highest abilities in symmetric and
asymmetric cryptography, and implementation, network security, hardware
security, network penetration and network architecture design.

3-4 full time hardware research and development hires
interest parties should possess the highest abilities in secure hardware
design and development, tamper resistance, and related fields.

2-3 technical strategy and management directors
interested parties should possess an in depth knowledge of cryptography,
cryptography policy, and information security issues.

candidates must be willing to undertake relocation to 'firm x' offices in
switzerland or bordering nations.

salaries consummate with salary history and experience

distinctive benefits include:
swiss 'b residency permits' for employee and all members of employee's
immediate family
firm and cantonal sponsored path to swiss citizenship by naturalization
firm sponsored international tax consulting assistance
firm and cantonal subsidized mortgage assistance
firm sponsored language and integration assistance
3 week winter development workshop on site at firm faculties in noted
european ski region

parties responding to this survey will receive preferential treatment
during the actual recruiting process.

please note that this is a solicitation of interest only and not to be
confused with a notice of available positions.

interested parties should reply by email with cv/resume to:

[email protected]

pseudonymous responses will be accepted

encrypted responses are encouraged