Re: Pipe

In a message dated 98-08-19 21:40:51 EDT, [email protected] writes:

<< Hoppyhead,

 You'll have to wait until we supply the other AOLholes with the information
 they demanded on thrash music, hacking banks info, LSD manufacturing, and
 get rich quick schemes.

 We're struggling under the workload of millions of new AOL, PacBell,
 Earthlink, Prodigy, and other newbies who have just discovered the Net.

 --Tim May

I take that statement as an insult, and it really isn't true about all of us
AOL users.  Of course, Hoppy was kinda stupid for asking something that
stupid, but we don't all care about thrash music, hacking banks info, LSD
manufacturing, and
 get rich quick schemes.  Actually, some of us know what real hacking is...
not just using scrolling programs and cracking banks (Both of which are
completely different) etc...

Anyway, try not to stereotype people so much, because, with the Advent of 32
bit AOL, we can actually use all of the TCP/IP protocols, etc...