Re: NSA and Industry Deal

At 10:21 AM -0700 8/22/98, Jean-Francois Avon wrote:

Apparently in his .sig, as it's been repeated more than once:

>Definition:  FACISM: n.:  a political and economic movement, strongly
>nationalistic, magnifying the rights of the state as opposed to those of
>the

"Fascism."

Normally I don't correct spelling errors (esp. as we all make them, whether
due to mistyping, bad editing, inattention, or simple ignorance of the
correct spelling), but spelling errors in .sigs ought to be corrected.

Best wiches,

--Tim

"The tree of liberty must be watered periodically with the blood of
tyrants...."
Licensed Ontologist              | black markets, collapse of governments.