AD: FREE VACATCATIONS FOR LIFE

                                   "FREE VACATIONS FOR LIFE !"
 AND WHOLESALE VACATION RATES FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE !
LEARN THE INSIDE INFO THAT ALL THE VACATION WHOLESALERS KNOW,
AND DON'T WANT TO TELL YOU.

It's easy , I'll  show you how to get free and wholesale hotel rooms, resort condos,
meals, discount air fares, attraction tickets, cruises and much more.

I've spent the last 20 years teaching people like you how to travel free and at
wholesale prices and below!  Now it's your turn!!!

It's all in my complete vacation system!  Join the 100's of thousands of people
I've already taught.  That have all taken advantage of my system.

You can too! Start traveling immediately!!

Send $4.95 check or money order for your free and discount
lifetime vacation system to:

 All Star Discount Vacation Travel
  & Entertainment Club Inc.
  7641 Villa Maria
 N.Syracuse, New York 13212-1121
 Att: Tony Regal

100% Money Back Guarantee, included with your vacation system..