Re: News for class

On Sun, 30 Aug 1998, sboyd wrote:

> Please inform me how I can get the news each day by e-mail at
> [email protected].  This information will be used in my comm class.

It's really easy, but requires some work with hardware. First, you open
your computer. Then you get a large sledgehammer and bash the inside of
the computer thrice. WARNING: If you do it less than three times this may
not work! Then, you get five liters of rubbing alcohol and pour it into
the machine, wait about a minute, then stick your head about an inch from
it and drop a match.

Congratulations! You're in the news!