Re: your mail

I think you're a little wet behind the ears dear.  In the context of this
group, "spook" has nothing to do with derogatory racial slurs.  Pick up a
hackers dictionary and get with it.

Cheers.

-Paul

R. Paul McCarty / DARS Coordinator / [email protected] / x52059
317 Lattimore Hall, University of Rochester, Rochester, NY 14627
Computers don't make errors; what they do, they do on purpose.-Dale/KOTH