Re: Thoughtcrime

   >   From: Ray Arachelian <[email protected]>
   >
   >   IMHO, it shouldn't matter to us who is arrested, whether Jim Bell, Toto,
   >   Anonymous, or Vulis if the crime is nothing more than thoughtcrime.

Whether something is "thoughtcrime" can be shades of grey,
when it involves talk of threats of violence.

Thoughtcrime: arrested for possessing or viewing certain images of sex.

1/4 shade of grey: lottery talk to terminate government workers.

1/2 shade of grey: above person also caught hassling government employees.
   (I haven't really followed the Bell case; wasn't he caught stink-bombing
    IRS offices or something?

3/4 shade of grey: a magazine accepting an ad for ~"killer for hire".

black: Vulis sending threats in my name.

---guy, Vulis AntiMatter