Re: Citizenship silliness. Re: e$: crypto-expatriatism

> [gun control laws in other countries being even worse than the US]

Does anyone know of any countries with more reasonable gun laws than the
US?  I vaguely think Israel and Switzerland are better, at least for citizens.
It is one of the major problems I have with Anguilla -- "guns are bad".
I miss my M1A.

I mostly have two classes of guns I'd like to have: air pistol, for
practice and competition, and military-style semiautomatic rifles, for
practice and long-term defense.  Self-defense handguns and shotguns
are somewhat optional.

A country like Switzerland seems ideal, at least as a citizen, given
the reserve requirements.  Mmmm, a nice Hammerli air pistol and
a shiny new HK PSG-1 would make me forget about the M1A I left behind, very
quickly.  Especially with a good daylight scope and an IR scope...  Only
$30k or so for the package with 10k rounds of national match ammo.
--
Ryan Lackey
[email protected]