Re: Citizenship silliness. Re: e$: crypto-expatriatism

> let us know if you find any places in the caribbean [which allow
> sheeple to have real guns]

AFAIK, none, unless you include "people who bribe the government of
some of these countries" as "sheeple".  International waters might work,
if you can find a flag which allows you to keep weapons on your ship,
which AFAIK is rare these days.  Some of the independent non-BDTs
like St. Kitts and Nevis, Antigua, etc. might be better for this than
Anguilla.

Anguilla has the benefit of being small and stable, such that you're less
likely to need a gun.  I seriously doubt if the 60 police officers on
Anguilla could be organized to do a Waco-style offensive in any case.
This isn't an ideal situation, but is pretty reasonable for now.

Israel is *definitely* not on my "list of places I'd go to avoid trouble",
no matter what kind of weaponry I were permitted by virtue of being
non-Arab and Western.  Tel Aviv being a political target for the
Palestians, Jerusalem being a target with definite style points for
others, and Armageddon having additional style points for the first
private nuclear detonation -- three targets in one tiny country, oh joy.
I'd feel safer in Washington DC.

--
Ryan Lackey
[email protected]