WebSite Professional 2.3

Hello!

Thank you for downloading O'Reilly's WebSite Professional 2.3.

There's a ton of great stuff wrapped up in that one package,
so I hope you'll invest a little time to play with it thoroughly.
I'm confident you'll consider it time well spent.

In fact, before long, you may just find yourself among WebSite's
growing ranks of raving fans. Just like these corporations and
institutions:

AT&T			National Cancer Institute
Bear Stearns		Siemens Nixdorf
Boeing North America	Smithsonian Institution
County of Los Angeles	Snap-on Tools, Inc.
Hewlett-Packard		Sprint
Indiana University	Union Pacific Railroad
Intel			United States Geological Survey
JCPenny			University of Miami
Lucent Technologies	Warner Brothers
Motorola		Yamaha Corporation

If, during your trial of WebSite Pro, you have any questions
about its capabilities or functionality, please contact me
directly at [email protected] or call 1-800-998-9938
(707-829-0515) ext. 351.

To download other WebSite Professional 2.3 components you
can go to: http://software.oreilly.com/download/wsp23demo_download.html

To access our Knowledge Base:
http://software.oreilly.com/techsupport/index_ws.html

Thanks again, and have a great day!