Movie/Research Research (fwd)

Forwarded message:

> From: [email protected]
> Date: Tue, 8 Sep 1998 21:33:54 EDT
> Subject: Movie/Research Research

> The "villians" are charging people $15 (from their credit card - or another
> source) to download or "watch"  a video clip of highly illicit material, from
> a specific website.
> Our "protagonist" has to stop these "video's" and the people behind them, but,
> they cannot seem to trace them, or where the funds are going.
>
> How can this be done? How can we realistically make it so that origins and/or
> location & authors of the website are untraceable. Also, that the funds are
> untraceable.

You'd need to use something like an eternity server or a data haven. These
allow one to obtain information from an unknown 3rd party based on a
distributed network of servers and search engines.

All transactions of e$ would need to go through an anonymous remailer of
some sort that interfaced to a suitable bank handlding EFT's via the
Internet.

The web surfing could be implimented via a CROWDS style mechanism.

                            The seeker is a finder.

                                     Ancient Persian Proverb

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      [email protected]