Re: RUSSIAN DEFECTOR WARNS OF PRE-POSITIONED PORTABLE NUKES

An interesting report from a GRU defector. How much of it is true? How
much is rehashed?

In any case, somebody must have cursed us, because we truly do live in
interesting times. Y2K, terrorism, busts of cypherpunks, martial law
contingency plans, a meltdown of Asian and Russian economies (with Latin
America apparently headed down the same drain), Asama bin Laden, VX nerve
gas, Ebola being developed in weapons labs, and on and on.

I'm glad I live far away from safe targets and have accumulated enough
supplies to "hunker" down for a long time.

There are two articles here, both interesting.

--Tim May