Re: Carl Johnson Warrant and Complaint

At 9:37 PM -0500 9/8/98, Tim May wrote:

>I suppose I agree with Eric's earlier point (snipped above) that mentioning
>the actual names of judges or FBI agents or IRS inspectors in rants about
>AP and AP bots is not a wise move. As with Bell's stuff, it makes for a
>case that _possibly_ these agents and judges had something to fear. Were I
>one of those judges or agents, I would tend to think that _possibly_ my
>life was in danger.

	One could point out that WE have reason to beleive that our lives
and freedoms are in danger.

>Best to leave rants at the general, protected speech level, and to not get
>into specifics of names and working habits of agents.

	That, and don't plant bombs that don't go off.

>But Toto will probably make a plea, as Bell did.

	He may be nuts enough not to.

[email protected] work related issues. I don't speak for Playboy.
[email protected] everthing else.      They wouldn't like that.
                                              They REALLY
Economic speech IS political speech.          wouldn't like that.