Re: Citizenship silliness. Re: e$: crypto-expatriatism (fwd)

At 5:09 PM -0500 9/9/98, Raymond D. Mereniuk wrote:
>William H. Geiger IIIwrote
>
>> Once an alternative fuel source is discovered that is more economical than
>> oil, the arabs will slip back into obscurity.
>
>Good point!  Ever wonder why a decreasing commodity non-
>renewable resource is becoming cheaper as the known reserves
>become smaller?

	Could it be that certain large players (say, the U.K, U.S. Soviet
Union &etc) have a vested interest in cheap oil as long as possible, so
they do things (like create the state of israel, and give it lots of
economic aid) to destablize the region, keep the people of that area at
each others throats &etc. so that OPEC can't agree to control prices...

	Nah, I'm just paranoid.

[email protected] work related issues. I don't speak for Playboy.
[email protected] everthing else.      They wouldn't like that.
                                              They REALLY
Economic speech IS political speech.          wouldn't like that.