CFP: The Insider December 1998 edition

Call for Papers

The Insider - December 1998 edition

The Insider (http://www.ticm.com/info/insider/index.html) has been in
publication since November 1997. Since then it has gone trough a number of
changes - all for the better :}. The latest change is to move from a
newletter containing just the musing of its editor to a "learned journal".
Yes, the papers will be refereed and the editorial board has some weight in
the IT security world.

On that note this is the first Call for papers.

We are looking for papers on Information Technology Security and fitting
within the following broad areas: Audit, Design and Maintenance of IT
Security.

The Papers can be from 1000 to 2500 words. We may accept papers of down to
600 words or up to 5000 words but they will have to be of the utmost quality.

For more information see http://www.ticm.com/info/insider/current.html

Yours

Bret Watson - Editor
Technical Incursion Countermeasures
[email protected]                      http://www.ticm.com/
ph: (+61)(041) 4411 149(UTC+8 hrs)      fax: (+61)(08) 9454 6042

The Insider - a e'zine on Computer security - August Edition out
http://www.ticm.com/info/insider/index.html