Re: Joe Cypherpunk

wow, a new site called sixdegrees.com, in which everyone
registers and reveals who their friends are. the privacy
implications are really incredible. yet supposedly
close to 1 million people joined, with 900,000 of them
connected!!

 wow!! boy, it sure would be interesting to
write software that analyzed this data.

 reminds me of another program someone wrote that looked
up proper nouns in the ciabase database, I think, and
showed the relationships. probably the kind of software
that intelligence agencies use all the time. pretty sophisticated.

amazing what the information revolution is bringing. in
many ways, extraordinary things can be done merely by
sloshing information around in creative ways. no one
has really predicted some of the coolest stuff that
is happening.

wheeeeeeee!!! cyberspace is so much fun!!!