Re: Happy Fourth

At 6:11 PM -0500 9/10/98, Michael Motyka wrote:
>I'm -almost- ready to admit defeat and move on.
>
>> Did you see the part where I mention that I am (a) an ex-marine,
>IMHO Marines burn just like the rest of us wimps. They just don't scream
>as much.

	Yeah, but the part you cut was about being afraid of fire. I am
not, I respect it, but it doesn't frighten me.

>> You ever seen 3000 gallons of jet fuel burn,
>AOED the biggest fire I've seen was the fire here in CA last month. 6-8
>Million tires. Nobody had the balls to put that one out. At peak 1000X
>your jet fuel deal. Scary. Very.

	Yeah, but the 3000 gals. of waste fuel was deliberate, for training.

	Burning tires really suck. Almost impossible to get water, or any
coolant down into where the fire is burning, and the heating of the rubber
gives of some really noxious fumes.

>> 5 gals. of burning gasoline is NOT a problem.
>ISASI ( it sure as shit is ) if you're wearing it on your back.
>> 5 Gals. cooking off in a sealed container IS a problem.
>FYI 5 ounces mixed with compressed air in a metal container could easily
>be fatal.

	If you read my original post again, I talk about this very problem.

>> Fuck you.
>Yes, yes, PTMYT ( pleased to meet you too ).

	You suggested that I belong on AOL. I say again, Fuck You.

>Remember, shit draws flies. There'll just be more geniuses asking how to

	This is cypherpunks, we talk about what we want. Ask Tim.

>make noncryptographic devices. I would enjoy some crypto-tech talk.

	Ok, how about using fires as a source of entropy?

>Found any cool primitive polynomials lately? Got a good block cipher
>with a 4096 bit block size and an even bigger key space? Got some time
>to donate to actually put together some good HW/SW systems?

	Nope, not right now.

[email protected] work related issues. I don't speak for Playboy.
[email protected] everthing else.      They wouldn't like that.
                                              They REALLY
Economic speech IS political speech.          wouldn't like that.