Re: cypherpunks archive

(Looks like I left at about the right time...)

I'm definitely planning to bring the archive back now that it seems
worthwhile, but I'm highly tempted to move it outside the US.  I'm
giving somone a few more days trying to fix it, and if that fails,
I'll restore the drive physically.  (the problem is that my agent in
the US is being slow, and I'm a bit low on cash after moving hastily...)

Anyone have 1gb of disk space on a machine, optionally with root access,
on a machine with unmetered network access outside the US on which I
could put the archive?

I can put the archive here in AI, but I'll have to charge per megabyte,
as my t1 is metered-use :(  It would end up being something on the order of
$0.50/MB for total traffic, and unfortunately there are no good payment
systems for that kind of thing right now.
--
Ryan Lackey
[email protected]