Re: Clinton's fake apologies

On Fri, 11 Sep 1998, Jim Gillogly wrote:

> If they <do> decide this is now a requirement for high office, I'd like
> to see all the Congresscritters who've had sex out of wedlock and
> concealed it take one step forward.  Shall we make hypocrisy in high
> office impeachable also?

A better question is: If Clinton is guilty of perjury and other felonies,
should he be impeached?

If you don't think about lying about sex and related issues under oath
should be a crime, well, then change the law. But right now any form of
lying under oath is perjury, whether you like it or not.

-Declan