Re: Clinton's fake apologies

John, some of the press were relying on House sources to get the material
up as quickly as possible. Also AP provided it to its members on a
password-protected web site. I was the first in Time's DC bureau to get
the report; I'm not going to reveal my source save to say it wasn't
Starr's office.

-Declan