Re: Clinton--Why I am Chortling

    --
At 12:24 PM 9/14/98 -0400, Lynne L. Harrison wrote:
> I don't see a power imbalance here.  If a young woman in
> her 20's invitingly flashes her thong panties at a man, I
> don't see how she can be portrayed as the victim.

According to the law applied to normal people, Monica was the
victim.  Also according to the law applied to normal people,
Clinton was required to spill his guts about all of his sex
life, because some women sued him, whereas the women suing
was completely protected against any questions concerning her
sex life.

These laws are flagrantly unjust, but the Democrats introduced
them and applied them.  Feminists supported and continue to
support Clinton precisely because he supported and supports
laws that he flagrantly broke.  If these laws are to be
repealed for politicians, they should be repealed for normal
people as well.

    --digsig
         James A. Donald
     Bx5t8xgN8K1uoUuifbh23snXHu5I2qNBvzwQk6pb
     4qwHCwWse7ErTTfZyYyUUnpKfLU8yjt0ak2jmSKBA
We have the right to defend ourselves and our property, because
of the kind of animals that we are. True law derives from this
right, not from the arbitrary power of the omnipotent state.

http://www.jim.com/jamesd/����� James A. Donald