No Subject

Nothing on this end filters unless it comes from/to:

[email protected]
mosexpo.ru
fw9.telekom.edu
any.where.com

I filter these because the dumbshit's at mosexpo.ru keep sending messages
with munged headers that fill up postmaser's mailbox with delivery failure
messages. I got tired of using the 'd' key. But even in this case, I only
filter *after* I've forwarded the traffic to the other nodes.

The only other quirk I'm aware of regarding anon posts are ones without
subjects, in which case I get a notice that the Japanese node is dropping
it because it doesn't have headers. This should come as no surprise as I've
made mention several times on this issue.

-----

The post I made earlier went through without a problem, but as I mentioned in my original post I had made several anon posts through replay.com to [email protected] and they never made it to the list.

I also noticed that replay.com seems to be striping the subject from the posts as in my last post I *did* put a subject line on the message but it arrived to the list without one.

In the messages I sent, a couple of them I used a chain of remailers but when they failed to appear I sent the remaining messages through replay.com only (using the https interface to send the messages).

It may have just been a problem on replay's end but on all the posts I did get a conformation page that the messages had been accepted.

Odd.

I AM TOTOCUS!!!