Re: A personal response to your email to sixdegrees

Well... so far this is the longest response from sixdegrees I've read
on cypherpunks... those guys are such numbskulls... can't they just go
to the cypherpunk homepage, at:
ftp://ftp.csua.berkeley.edu/pub/cypherpunks/Home.html
get the info to get themselves of the cypherpunk mailing list...?

And about folks on the list... seems awfully quite...

Ende
Jan D.

P.S. :I remember this from a comic film... robo something...
"Information is Ammunition"
Mark Salamon wrote:

> (I was not sure which email address to send this to, as the return
> address was:  [email protected].  I also do not know who to address this
> email to.)
>
> I am the WHOIS contact at sixdegrees you sent this email to, and since
> this is a peronal reply to your email, it is certainly NOT spam and I
> would appreciate it if you would take the time to read it and respond.
>
> I am very confused by your email.  I understand that you do not wish to
> receive emails from sixdegrees, but it is very easy to solve this
> problem.  If anyone ever sponsors you for sixdegrees, simply reply to
> the email and put the word "remove" in the header.  (This is pretty
> standard stuff across the Internet, as I am sure you are aware.)  If
> that occurs, in the future we will not send emails to the email address
> that received the original email from us.

(remainder of the nonsense I don't care to read is cut)