SNET: Satellite offers spy pictures by credit card

From: [email protected] (Jeremy Compton)
Subject: SNET: Satellite offers spy pictures by credit card
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 03:06:46 +1200
To: [email protected]

->  SNETNEWS  Mailing List

http://www.mcs.net/~lpyleprn/jpfo.html <- Looks like a noble effort
[[email protected]] JFPO Jews for Preservation of Firearms Ownership

"The illegal we do immediately. The unconstitutional takes a little longer."

--Henry Kissinger

TODAY's COMMUNIQUE
==================

Satellite offers spy pictures by credit card

First a little on the handy...

BIG BROTHER WATCHING

Has anybody thought about the fact why Goverments are pushing the
GSM-Handys so much. More and more people will change over to the "handy"
Handy, not thinking that this system is utterly unsafe.

There are various A5 chips build-in which supposed to encrypt the
conversation between the Handy and the nearby station. This encryption - if
there is any at all - can be switched off and is a 4 Bit Kode which can be
cracked in Minutes.

But the biggest danger was exposed by the (Swiss) Berner Sonntagszeitung
which wrote that the Swisscom - which really belongs to AT&T or another
US-company (a subsidiary of the CIA/MOSSAD) is collecting data from every
GSM-User and the movement of the owner for at least 6 Months
(Bewegungs-Profile). The owner of a GSM Handy can be located with the GPS
(General Position System and Sattelites) within few Meters, no matter if he
uses the Phones or not.

The complete German Text (article) you will find on the Ostara-Website
http://www.ostara.org/autor/gsm.txt

The question is now what can we do, because the same "big brother" things
are going on everywhere and nobody knows who is exchanging data with whom.
Not only the owner of the GSM will be recorded, but also the telefon Nr. of
the receiver. And this warning goes even more for people using ISDN which
is no problem to hack into.

The Story of the LOTUS-NOTES where the US-Goverment holds the decryption
key is well known by now - hopefully.

If you have to use a Handy, use a anonymous Credit-card Handy where you can
buy the cards in any communication shop with cash (no bankcredit-card).

30.12.1997

fwd from:

Satellite offers spy pictures by credit card By Robert Uhlig, Technology
Correspondent Electronic Telegraph UK.

THE first civilian spy satellite will soon allow anyone with a credit card
to peek into a neighbour's garden or a highly secret military base for as
little as engl. Pounds 200,-

EarlyBird 1, the first commercial spacecraft to use recently declassified
spy technology, was successfully launched from a military base in eastern
Russia last week, ending the 40-year monopoly of the world's most advanced
military and intelligence services on gathering high-resolution pictures
from space.

EarthWatch Inc, the satellite's owner, confirmed yesterday that, subject to
a last calibration and alignment test, it was ready to start broadcasting
clandestine pictures from its orbit 295 miles above Earth.

With the exception of the governments of Cuba, North Korea, Libya, Iraq and
Iran, anybody can order highly-detailed images from anywhere in the world,
for as little as 31.80 per square foot, subject to a 3200 minimum order.

The sharpest commercial satellite images available now capture features no
smaller than 33ft across, good enough for media pictures of the Tiananmen
Square massacre but not detailed enough for covert examinations of
neighbours' activities.

However, once EarlyBird 1 starts taking pictures, customers will be able to
control it via the Internet and place orders for black-and-white pictures
that will show features as small as 10ft across.

EarthWatch promises that pictures will be taken and sent to customers
within two days of receiving the target co-ordinates. "It's detailed enough
to distinguish a car from a truck, or to measure the size of a neighbour's
extension," said Bob Wientzen, an EarthWatch spokesman. Colour pictures
will also be offered, but with a resolution of only within 45ft.

Most of the time, the satellite is expected to focus on targets related to
town planning, map-making, disaster relief or mining. It will also allow
the media and the public to scrutinise environmental and military crises.

Some industry experts expect the biggest customers to be foreign
governments and intelligence agencies who do not have access to spy
satellite networks of their own.

Companies in India, Israel, Russia, China and America plan to launch a
further generation of spy satellites capable of distinguishing objects with
a diameter of about three feet.

--=====================_883451814==_--

http://TeamInfinity.com/~ralph/dl.html

Electric Eye in the Sky is a song by ? [Take a guess]
======================================

The lyrics go like this.

Electric Eye

Up here in space
I'm looking down on you.
My lasers trace
Everything you do.

You think you've private lives
Think nothing of the kind.
There is no true escape
I'm watching all the time.

I'm made of metal
My circuits gleam
I am perpetual
I keep the country clean.

I'm elected, electric spy
I'm protected, electric eye.

Always in focus
You can't feel my stare.
I zoom in on you
You dont know I 'm there.
I take a pride in probing all your secret moves My tearless retina takes
pictures that can proof.

Electric eye, in the sky
Feel my stare, always there
There's nothing you can do about it.
Develop and expose
I feed upon your every thought
And so my power grows.

Protected... Detective... Electric Eye...

If you would like to hear this song, please ask.

In our neck of the woods, We have a new system called "Aggressive Driving
Imaging" but the state will not divulge details of this system to us. I
thought we paid their salaries, etc, how can they "not disclose the details
of the system to us". With the numerous "Red Light" cameras ($50,000 a
piece $5000 to install) up that automagically mail tickets to the OWNER of
the car that ran the light, you will have friends and family (who borrowed
the car) being forced to testify against themselves to prevent the owner
from being deprived of his property. Since same cannot be forced to bear
witness against themself, where is the due process that must precede the
taking of the owners property, however small it may start out to be ?

Keep in mind that if there is no victim there is no crime, and that you
should always be able to face your accuser, and that the state cannot sue
or be sued, fair is fair right ? i.e. the plaintiff MUST be an individual
of flesh and blood. Also the right to travel by the means available in your
day, is a RIGHT, not a priviledge, and as such CANNOT be licensed or taxed
or infringed in any manner whatsoever against your will if noncommercial.
(SEE: http://TeamInfinity.com/~ralph/dl.html) And how are eye level camera
shots of people in their cars legal when there is NO PROBABLE CAUSE and no
SIGNED SPECIFC WARRANT !? http://www.bts.gov/smart/cat/images/274/274F1.GIF

Some urls to explore:

http://webserv.dot.co.montgomery.md.us/jpgcap/camintro.html
http://www.atmsonline.com (latest in this sick industry)
http://www.truckers.com/trafcam.htm
http://www.dcn.com/usa.html
http://www.bts.gov/smart/cat/images/274/274F1.GIF
http://TeamInfinity.com/~ralph/dl.html

Looking for more maps of exact locations of these cameras and police state
devices so we can share them with others and compile an exhaustive
inventory of them. We should be allowed to know where the NO-PRIVACY ZONES
ARE and start letting others know the scope breadth and depth.

CAUGHT

You used to watch television. Now it watches you.

By Phil Patton

It's early morning in the 'burbs. My eyes are barely open, but the video
eye is on me. I stop by the convenience store for coffee and newspapers. On
the grainy screen of a boxy monitor behind the clerk, I catch a glimpse of
a tiny figure that, after a moment, I realize represents me. Opening my
wallet reminds me that I'm as short of cash as usual, so I stop at the ATM.
Through a one-way mirror, a video camera is recording the transaction.

I drive along New Jersey's Route 3 toward New York City, quite possibly
under the video observation of the New Jersey State Police, my state being
one of several that have tested remote stations that capture radar-gun
readings and license-plate numbers and mail out speeding tickets.

As I descend the dread "helix" into the Lincoln Tunnel, I go on TV for
Panasonic. Atop a huge billboard advertising the company's camcorders is
the "Panasonic Traffic Cam," an absurdly tiny device that perches like an
insect above a sign bearing the face of a white-knuckled driver. The driver
looks a bit like the late John Candy - all exasperation as the kids behind
him quibble and scream.

I can tune the radio to 1010 WINS to hear what the camera sees: in a
cunning marketing tie-in, I get "reports from the Panasonic Traffic Cam
high above the helix - there's a 15 minute delay at the Lincoln...."

CUT, if you would like to read the rest of this ESQUIRE MAGAZINE Article,
let me know and I will forward it to you... ralph

Phil Patton ([email protected]) is a contributing editor to Esquire. He
is the author of Made in the USA.

Write [email protected] to find the BLOCKBUSTER suppressed book:

"Tragedy & Hope" by Carroll Quigley

To find out how to get the suppressed hush hush 384 page BLOCKBUSTER book:

"FINAL JUDGEMENT" by Michael Collins Piper, that argues that ISRAEL's
MOSSAD murdered President John F. Kennedy, or Myron Fagan's tapes, contact
[email protected] and ask for a FREE copy of The SPOTLIGHT.

TO RECEIVE email from ralph: send email to [email protected] and in
the Subject make sure your email address and the word GO-RALPH (no spaces)
is in the subject.

TO STOP RECEIVING email from ralph: send email to [email protected]
and in the Subject make sure your email address and the word WHOA-RALPH (no
spaces) is in the subject.

-> Send "subscribe   snetnews " to [email protected]
->  Posted by: [email protected] (Jeremy Compton)