Catchy.

--- begin forwarded text

To: [email protected]
Subject: Catchy.
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 08:34:49 -0400
From: glen mccready <[email protected]>

Forwarded-by: [email protected]
Forwarded-by: Kirk McKusick <[email protected]>
From: Rick Kawala <[email protected]>

I was with a friend in Cafe Flore the other night and I had to ask the
counterperson what was playing on the stereo. Sort of techno but with
vocals on some tracks, minorish key, really great.  Anyway, the CD arrived
and track 10 is called "PGP". And yes, they're talking about *that* PGP.
My God, an ode to data privacy. This computer thing is getting out of
hand. :)
		Rick

--- end forwarded text

Robert A. Hettinga <mailto: [email protected]>
Philodox Financial Technology Evangelism <http://www.philodox.com/>
44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA