The DES Analytic Crack Project

We are pleased to report that we have obtained our first sponsor.  Two
more, and if everyone is agreeable, we have decided to launch the
project, and get through as much of the early stuff in the FAQ as
possible.

Numerous comments on our sponsorship model have indicated that people
want the project results to be widely disseminated, and that exclusive
access is not an incentive for people to sponsor.

So - unless we get a lot of people saying that this is not the case,
we will probably just release stuff on the Web site as it becomes
available, along with emailing it to sponsors, and posting summaries
of interesting results to Cypherpunks.

--
Sponsor the DES Analytic Crack Project
http://www.cyberspace.org/~enoch/crakfaq.html