New project

Fun thing to do...... read the Starr Report, then
find all the days and times that they did nasty stuff..... then
find pix of the President at public engagements,
meetings, speeches, etc. just before and just after these
sex acts....... set up a Web Site with these pix of
him speaking, or shaking hands with an old lady, or
talking to a class of kids......put in the HTML Page how
many minutes, hours, ect., before or after the pix was taken that he was doing what

SOMEBODY DO THIS, IT WILL BE FUNNY HA HA!!!!!!

P.S. This is not my original Idea, everbody's talking about it
here at work, and I don't know how to get to the right databases
to find the pix, so don't ask me.................