Re: Democracy...

I woe the day that government and church are not seperated and I am forced
to side with one religion.  It would be another freedom wrongfully taken
from me.  I would fight back, the same way the country secured it's
independence the first time.  I take my freedom very seriously.  Facists
like you that want to distort the constitution to make introduce a
non-existant person at the top will hopefully get blasted down in the senate
as you have been before.  I would consider laws restricting my freedom as an
attack and will be forced to defend myself.