Re: Questions for Magaziner?

On Fri, 18 Sep 1998, Robert Hettinga wrote:

> Anyway, In light of more recent crypto-shenanigans from Billary, and the
> fact that this thing's a small crowd, I figured I'd ask if anyone on these
> lists had a question they wanted me to ask him.

"With all the demands from Governent to escrow keys, what steps are being
taken to protect the these keys and/or backdoors from misuse from people
within the Government and those outside of the Government?"

"Would you use escrowed cryptography for your private communications?  Who
would you trust to hold those keys?"

[email protected] | Note to AOL users: for a quick shortcut to reply
Alan Olsen            | to my mail, just hit the ctrl, alt and del keys.