Re: Oh my God...

([email protected] replaced with [email protected])

At 7:33 PM -0700 9/18/98, Jim Thompson wrote:
>Forgive me if this has been covered on cypherpunks.  I hang out on
>coderpunks,
>and this is far too political for that list.  Please keep me Cc'd on any
>discussion
>on this topic.

Thank you for slumming on our list.

And thank you for reminding me to keep my lowly political stuff off of the
"good" lists....I needed that reminder to keep my filth here on
"cypherpunks."

BTW, "toad.com" is not one of the distributed lists. I guess you've been so
busy "writing code" that you are still ignorant of this transition.

>If true, RSA is dirty, SDI is dirty, Robertson Stevens is dirty, and Ron
>Brown,
>Jim Bizdos, Al Gore, John Huang and Sanford Robertson are going to jail.
>
>http://www.worldnetdaily.com/smith/980915.comcs.html

Well, if Ron Brown is put in jail they'll have to dig up the casket
containing the couple of pounds of what they found of him when his plane
hit that hillside near Sarajevo a couple of years ago.

You'd have known this, and the rest of that well-reported story cited
above, had you gotten off your "don't pollute the coderpunks" high horse
and actually read some political stuff.

Oh, and what code have you written lately?

--Tim May

(This space left blank pending determ. of acceptability to the gov't.)