Re: Larry Gilbert, AOLers, and the Hyper-real flamer

(Depreciated toad.com address replaced with algebra.com.)

On Sat, 19 Sep 1998 [email protected] wrote:

> wow.. you really do think I do all those things - spamming, mailbombing... and
> all that other huh?

No. Actually, we're convinced that you're just a lamer. Usually spamming
and mailbombing goes along with that.

> You really give me way to much credit, as I only use it for internet access,
> and access to a UNIX machine

You need 100 accounts on the same ISP for that? Your implied claims of
being Internet savvy are pretty suspect considering that you haven't even
figured out how to quote yet. Besides, all having 100 accounts usually
means is that you installed a password sniffer on a university LAN or you
ran crack on a passwd file.