CJ Update

>From Alia Johnson <[email protected]>, CJ's sister, today:

I'm writing to say that CJ has arrived at the Springfield Medical
Referral Center, where he will be held for a month or more (the
phone says U.S.  Medical Center for Federal Prisoners) for
"examination".

Here is the address:

            Carl E. Johnson
			Register # 05987-196
             U.S. Medical Center for Federal Prisoners
	          P.O. Box 4000
             Springfield, Missouri  65801

Also, to my delight, I received a letter from him today. He sounds okay.

CJ in his letter asks for physical mailing addresses for some of the
cypherpunks (no one specifically) so that he can send you things to
post since I will be travelling.

[End Alia]

---------

We'll be happy to digitize and/or post any mail from CJ folks want to
share, anonymous and/or encrypted always welcome:

Fax: 212-799-4003
Vox: 212-873-8700

Snail:

John Young
251 West 89th Steet, Suite 6E
New York, NY 10024

We've put all our PGP keys at:

   http://jya.com/jya-keys.txt

And a bunch of keys for the wild bunch of Totos:

   http://jya.com/totos-keys.htm