Important: RealPlayer G2 Beta Expiration

Dear RealPlayer G2 Beta Customer,

As part of our ongoing commitment to improve
customer service we want to notify you of some
important technical information.  In some cases our
customers have noticed that their RealPlayer G2 Beta
has expired.  In order to continue using your
RealPlayer G2 Beta, please read and follow the
simple instructions below.

+===+===+===+===+===+===+===+===+===+===+
If Your RealPlayer G2 Beta Has Expired

If you see a message warning you that your RealPlayer
has expired, you may correct this problem by visiting
RealNetworks Service and Support web site.  Just
click on the link below and follow the instructions
on the page.

---> http://service.real.com/help/expired.html

+===+===+===+===+===+===+===+===+===+===+
If Your RealPlayer G2 Beta Has Not Already Expired

You may have already received a notification from
your RealPlayer G2 Beta indicating that a new update
is available.  If you installed the update by
responding to the notification, your RealPlayer G2 Beta
expiration date has been extended and you do not need
to take any further action.

If you have not installed the update, please do so now
by visiting RealNetworks Service and Support web site.
Just follow the instructions under the section labeled:
"If your G2 RealPlayer Beta has not already expired."

---> http://service.real.com/help/expired.html

NOTE:  If you have already contacted RealNetworks
Support you will not need to take any action.

Thank you for supporting RealNetworks products,

Maria Cantwell
Senior Vice President
RealNetworks, Inc.
Seattle, WA  USA

 ABOUT THIS E-MAIL

 Participation in RealNetworks product updates
 and special offers is voluntary. During the
 installation of the RealPlayer Plus software you
 indicated a preference to receive these emails.

 For information about subscribing to or
 unsubscribing from future announcements, visit
 http://www.real.com/mailinglist/index.html