Re: Stego-empty hard drives... (fwd)

At 10:02 AM -0500 9/24/98, Albert P. Franco, II wrote:

>I think perhaps a tougher question is, "Is there a way, without resorting
>to bloodshed, to regain control of our private property and private lives?"
>That's not a troll! I know that there are a lot people on this list with
>their assault rifles at the ready, that are convinced that only armed
>resistance will work. But. I think that's the "easy" way out. (How) can it
>be done another way? Especially, given the fact that so much progress has
>already been made by the very Anti-American US Government and others.

	There is no way to make an omlete without opening the Eggshell.
There might be less violent methods than cracking it with a 5 pound hammer,
but the shell has to get cracked.

>How do we get back our civil rights that have been so eroded over the past
>40 years? Is it too late? Are people in general so comfortable that liberty
>isn't important anymore?

	Pretty much.
--
[email protected] work related issues. I don't speak for Playboy.
[email protected] everthing else.      They wouldn't like that.