Re: IP: National ID

>From: Larry Becraft <[email protected]>
>Subject: IP: National ID
>Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 17:17:56 -0500
>To: [email protected]

>    The reason I write now is because we have only about another week
>(Oct. 2) to get in more objections to this regulation. I have just
>visited the DoT webpage

Do you have a URL for this page?

- tppt: Tom Paine, Perpetual Traveller; [email protected]
The USA has the highest incarceration rate in the world (1.6 m)
Most of those in prison are there for victimless 'crimes' (63%)
Since 1979, property seized without trial, has increased by 2500%
In the 'War On Drugs', drugs do not die. People do.