Re: IP: Oh, I feel sooooo much better now.....

Vladimir Z. Nuri wrote:

> ... The statement says that the IRS mission is to "provide America's taxpayers
>
> top quality service by helping them understand and meet their tax
> responsibilities and by applying the tax law with integrity and fairness to
> all." ...

While the IRS may be a law unto themselves, congress has not passed any "tax
law".  The IRS Code arises from the Federal Register, which does not make it a
law, merely a presidential dictate. Something like the divine right of kings.

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature