Re: Clinton's fake apologies (fwd)

At 23 Sep 1998 04:27:46 Reeza! wrote:
> Well, it seems I have an admirer. A follower, anyway. Quoting things I said
> from two separate posts.

I read all the posts to cypherpunks. Some several times to try to
understand what some blowhard is trying to say.

[Re; Clinton]
> I believe the other issues are relevant. ... clear evidence of malfeasance
> in many, and every area should not be ignored ...

My argument was:
1. You can't seriously be this fired up over perjury (post OJ), can you?
2. there have been several topics discussed on cypherpunks that were more odious.
3. Charge him with his big crimes. Don't "Al Capone" him.

Your belief that Starr is leading up to the real issues is compatible with my
(now belaboured) point. I still don't understand what you're trying to add.

> I'm not building up the bogey man, I'm discussing what I see. What I see,
> on every major and minor newstation, is a disgrace. A documented, public
> record disgrace.

Well, this *is* a pathetic reason. You want Clinton impeached because the
media tells you so.

At 23 Sep 1998 04:31:48 Reeza! wrote:
> > -- an anonymous aol32 user.
>
> You must be proud of that sig.

It's a shit magnet. Works, too!

> I'll bet you weren't on the list when the list of deceased CIC bodyguards,
> friends and associates was posted either.
> <sigh>
> flush out your head, you aol user. there is more going on here than just
> 'fibbing'.

Fine. charge him with the other things!

As far as the "newby" flame, I've seen that corpse lists here twice recently.
Maybe you've dated yourself? I remember a time without Reeza! posts...

And there's a sig flame in there, trying to get out. A new low for you, Reeza?

> Reeza!

-- an anonymous aol32 user.